Intellectual Property: Copyright, Trademark, Trade Secret, and Technology Law
Christensen Law Office PLLC’s intellectual property attorneys are ready to handle all of your trademark prosecution and enforcement needs. We will assist you in building and protecting your brand, proactively evaluating and strengthening your mark to prevent confusion of your customers and others’ attempts to appropriate your brand’s goodwill. Our attorneys will work with you to create a plan to not just obtain trademark registrations, but to protect your brands, you business, and your customers.
Christensen Law Office PLLC’s intellectual property attorneys also work with creative professionals to protect works through effective use of copyright registration, licensing, and enforcement. We understand that your artistry is not just your business, and we work with authors to protect their works and their livelihood. Christensen Law Office PLLC also provide copyright-related contracting services, such as artist management, permissions and royalty, licensing, and other agreements.
Christensen Law Office PLLC’s attorneys also prosecute and defend cybersquatting-related claims arising under the Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP).
The intellectual property work that we perform for our clients includes the following services:
- Trademark due diligence;
- Trademark maintenance, registration, responding to U.S. Patent & Trademark Office (“USPTO”) Office Actions, and other prosecution services;
- Trademark policing and enforcement;
- Trademark negotiation and licensing;
- USPTO expungement, re-examination, opposition, and cancellation proceedings;
- Trademark litigation, including litigating trademark infringement claims;
- International trademark prosecution and registration;
- Domain name dispute prosecution before the National Arbitration Forum (“NAF”) and the World International Property Organization (“WIPO”);
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) takedown notices;
- Copyright prosecution and registration;
- Copyright infringement litigation; and
- U.S Customs and Border Protection investigation and disputes.